We recognize that providing information online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust seriously and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us when you visit our Website or use our services. Before submitting your personal information to us, please read this Policy carefully to learn about our privacy practices. By visiting Dipaways’ website, you are accepting the practices described herein.
We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you (“personal information”), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses, username and password, and billing information (such as your credit card number, cardholder name, and card expiration date). We may also request information about your travel plans. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general, some information about you is required to participate in a trip with Dipaways and its partners. In addition, some information is also required in order for you to ask us a question or initiate other transactions on our site.
We automatically collect some information from your computer or device when you visit Dipaways. For example, we will collect session data, including your IP address, web browser software, and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as content viewed, pages visited, and searches and/or reservations facilitated or made. One of our goals in collecting this automatic information is to help us understand the interests and preferences of our users and customize your user experience.
If you book or make a purchase with Dipaways, we may collect payment information from you, including your credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, authentication code, and billing address. We will securely transmit this information to complete the transaction. We never share your payment information and we are committed to protecting any information we collect. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your personal information between your system and ours, and between our system and those of the parties with whom we share sensitive information, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
Cookies and other web technologies
- To help us recognize your browser as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting our site. Please note that member IDs, passwords, and any other account-related data included in such cookies are encrypted for security purposes.
- To help us customize the content, experience, and advertisements provided to you on our websites and Apps and on other websites across the Internet.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
How we use your information
Dipaways uses the information we collect about you for the following general purposes: for registration and to manage your account, including to allow your access to and use of our site; to communicate with you in general, including to provide information about Dipaways and our services
We may share your information with the following entities:
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including business analytics, payment processing, customer service, marketing, public relations, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention.
- Business Partners with whom we may offer products or services in conjunction. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear either with ours or separately.
- Social Media: You can choose to access certain third-party social media websites and services through our site (such as Instagram or Facebook). When you do so, you are sharing information with those sites, and the information you share will be governed by their privacy policies. You may also be able to modify your privacy settings with these third-party social media websites.
We do not share your personal information (such as name, email address, or payment information) with unaffiliated third parties. However, we also may share your information if we believe, at our sole discretion, that such disclosure is necessary…
- To comply with legitimate and enforceable subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Dipaways may occasionally send email communications about travel opportunities, giveaways, and more. You can opt out of receiving these email messages in any message you receive.
Visiting our website from outside the United States
If you are visiting our website from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, but please be assured that Dipaways does take steps pursuant to laws in the United States to ensure that your privacy is protected. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
Last updated on July 2, 2022