Social Media Producer
Dipaways is looking for a seriously creative and highly experienced Social Media Producer!
You’ll create, curate, and post engaging travel content that adds value for our audience, improves our relationships with followers, and extends our brand’s reach. You’ll play a critical part in our growth and success (aka more trip bookings), and have high visibility throughout the organization.
We’re looking for a creative with:
- Passion for visual storytelling through stunning images or cinematography
- Love for travel and adventure
- Friendly and warm personality
- Excellent written/verbal skills, able to convey ideas to team members
- Strong understanding of social media / digital content apps and trends
- Efficiency in editing and working within
- Experience working on Mac OS / iPhone
- Ability to receive and incorporate feedback
- Flexible schedule and availability
- Learning and internalizing our brand vision, values, and core elements
- Conducting market research and identifying travel industry trends
- Generating ideas that our team can test and track
- Planning and developing content that engages, excites, and creates value for our audience
- Creating and scheduling daily content consistent with our voice, style, and messaging
- Evaluating content performance and sharing results/recommendations
- Connecting with followers through DM’s, replying to post comments, or answering questions
3+ years of experience creating and implementing strategic social media campaigns on established social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc. Proficiency with Canva (or better content creation apps), Adobe Creative Suite, Planoly (or better content scheduling apps) required. Experience with writing full copy for social, blogging, and press releases is highly preferred. Must provide a portfolio or links to social media accounts, previous projects, case studies, etc.
This is a remote 6-month contract position with the possibility to extend. There are no set hours but you’re expected to work between 10-15 hours a week. You may be required to meet via video or audio at least once a week, as well as communicate regularly via email. You’ll be paid a monthly rate of $1000-1250, to be determined by our team.