Social Strategist & Producer
Dipaways is looking for an exceptionally savvy and experienced Social Media Strategist & Producer for a 3-month project!
You’ll be responsible for (1) developing measurable strategies to drive social media growth and engagement (2) producing and posting (scheduling) compelling weekly social media posts around travel, our trips, and other brand initiatives.
You should have a strong sense of audience and story-telling, and bring writing and some design skills to the role. Editorial skills, such as copyediting and proofreading, are a strong plus.
- Develop social media content —text and visuals — according to our brand guidelines
- Adapt news and announcements for audiences on social media
- Create and schedule social media posts for the next 6 months
- Assist with community management and engagement across social channels
- Assist with gathering analytics on social media posts
Knowledge and skills required:
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and trends
- Strong copywriting skills, with impeccable grammar, spelling, and syntax
- Immersed in internet culture, pop culture, and travel culture
- Proven experience creating and editing social media assets, both text and visuals
- Interest in what’s trending and new on social
- A team player with a self-starting attitude
- Excellent social skills, able to work with people inside and outside the brand
- An inclusive and open-minded attitude
Project type: Contract (3 months)
Location: 100% remote
Hours: Approximately 5-10 hours a week (no set hours)
Compensation: $1800 total ($600 per month)
Start date: ASAP